We fully understand how the spread of Covid-19 has dramatically affected your life and your intent to execute your travel plans. The global travel community is trying, like everyone, to navigate this extraordinary situation.
Adhering to the Greek government announcement, as of March 14th, to postpone the opening date of all hotels and resorts of the country in an effort to prevent the spread of Covid-19, our hotel will open again on June 20th, 2020. Our priority is to treat all our guests with the respect you deserve and offer the same or even higher level of service when regular travel flows resume.
We, at G. George, are doing our best to stay positive and prepare for your future holiday. To this direction, we would like to offer you a range of choices to diminish any anxiety you may have due to a situation that is beyond anyone’s control and assist you to decide which one fits best to your travel needs and desire:
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BOOKED WITH US FOR PERIOD 1/04-01/07/2020:
A. If you have booked your stay directly through our website or our reservations team on a non-refundable rate or on a flexible rate, you may:
• Rebook your stay for the period 01/07 - 31/10/2020 under the same terms & conditions and without any cancelation fees apart from the rate difference according to the new travel dates. Choosing this option, you will additionally earn:
- a complimentary 10% on top of your initial total booking value, which will be deducted from the total value of your final booking
- a complimentary reservation upgrade (always upon availability).
• Take an Open Date Voucher valid for 18 months ahead, without any cancelation fees, and equal to the total cost of your booking, which you will have the chance to offset with your future reservation cost. For your better convenience, please be so kind as to discuss with us your booking dates early in advance in order to confirm availability.
We would like to let you know that, faced with the unprecedented turn of events, the Greek state, as well as other EU countries, recently passed a law that allows businesses in the travel industry to issue such a voucher instead of extending an immediate refund.
We assure you that we will show you the same flexibility and respect, honoring your booking at any time over the next 18 months.
B. If you have booked your stay through your travel agent, please be so kind as to contact your provider directly and they will be able to assist you with your request. But in case you face any trouble please contact us and it will be our pleasure to help you!
IF YOU WISH TO BOOK WITH US WITHIN SUMMER 2020:
During times like these, we, at G. George, come together to help each other and thus we are doing our best to offer flexibility to all our guests that wish to book their stay within this summer. For this reason, we have the following options:
Book your stay on a Standard rate with a 10% deposit and retain the option to cancel your reservation without any fees even up to 5 days before arrival.
We wish you health and optimism and we always remain at your disposal for any additional clarification you may require.
That said, we hope to see you very soon at G. George. Till then, stay safe and make plans for your upcoming holidays!
At the moment, we are drawing up an operational plan so to be able to effectively manage suspected Covid-19 cases and prevent the spread of the virus.
In this context, it is important for us to mention that we have adopted and maintained our own Health & Safety Program for the last 3 years now.
This program includes adherence to standards and training of employees on safety and proper dealing with situations that may jeopardize the health & safety of our guests and people. Certified by HACCP, we are also asserted to ensure food safety and quality, especially for the final product, which is offered to the guests and employees.
That said, we are familiar with all the necessary health and security measures that have to be taken and will release a final “Covid-19 health protocols” manual within the next few days.
For now, we can inform you that with the instructions we got we have the following changes:
1. Hand sanitizers are placed in all common areas and we provide you with antiseptic wipes in the rooms.
2. All guests have to temperature measure on check in (our staff daily).
3. Check out is strictly at 11.00 and check in after 15.00. This is something we have to do so we can ensure good cleaning, disinfection and very good ventilation in your room.
4. The clothing of your room is disinfected in our private washing machines and sealed in packaging.
5. Rooms are not cleaned daily after your check in, only after your request to reception.
6. The pool area, the restaurant, and all common areas have all the required distances and sanitizers
7. Our restaurant is certified by HACCP to ensure your food safety and quality service.
8. The breakfast will not be on the buffet, but you will have an option from a variety of really nice and deliberated set menus.
9. All common areas are disinfected regularly in the day.